What is a Workplace Safety Assessment?
A workplace safety assessment is a systematic examination of a workplace to identify potential hazards and evaluate the effectiveness of existing safety control measures.
The objective of a workplace safety assessment is to identify and address any potential hazards or unsafe conditions that could lead to incidents, injuries or illnesses.
The assessment typically includes a review of the facility and equipment, an analysis of work processes and procedures and an evaluation of employee training and safety culture.
When you have established your current level of compliance you will be able to:
- Implement corrective actions and control measures with identified safety hazards.
- Establish a risk analysis plan to improve and further enhance compliance in work areas where safety risk assessments reveal no, or little compliance to safe systems of work.
- Undertake a verification audit where the assessment reveals a fully compliant system.
Why Download this Workplace Safety Assessment?
- This 9-page workplace safety assessment tool can be used to establish a general level of risk management compliance with your workplace health and safety management system.
- The safety assessment tool sets out the key ‘Principles’ of hazard identification and a compliant health and safety system and encompasses the intent of work health and safety laws.
With this workplace safety assessment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own workplace safety assessment.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the workplace safety assessment.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Workplace Safety Assessment
- This workplace safety assessment is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this workplace safety assessment and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: