What is Working at Heights?
Work at heights is where there is a risk to a worker’s health and safety associated with a fall from one level to another that is reasonably likely to cause injury to the person or any other person and could include:
- In or on an elevated workplace from which a person could fall.
- In the vicinity of an opening through which a person could fall.
- In the vicinity of an edge over which a person could fall.
- On a surface through which a person could fall.
- In any other place from which a person could fall.
Note: Notwithstanding the above, any task that involves the risk of a fall equal to, or greater than two (2) metres should be treated as working at height irrespective of circumstances.
About this Work at Height Training Presentation
This work at heights training presentation includes the key systematic requirements of height safety inclusive of:
- The personnel assigned to work at height having the necessary training to carry out the work safely.
- Using the hierarchy of controls when considering methods for safe work at height.
- The strict compliance to all applicable codes of practice, Australian standards and legislative obligations.
- The development of a rescue plan with all of the required equipment and competent personnel available to enact the rescue plan.
Personnel assigned to work at height, where there is the potential of injury by falling from one level to another or requiring the use of fall protection equipment, must have completed training to enable them to carry out the work safely.
Note: As applicable WHS legislation, all workers must be able to provide evidence of work at height training before the commencement of tasks.
Why Download this Work at Height Training Presentation?
- This work at height presentation can help you educate employees on the dangers of working at height.
- Can assist you to educate workers that they have a duty to take reasonable care for their own safety and that they do not adversely affect the safety of other persons when working at height.
With this work at height training presentation you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own work at height training presentation.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the training presentation.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Work at Height Training Presentation
- This work at height training presentation is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this PowerPoint presentation and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft PowerPoint format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: