What is a Safety Assessment?
A safety assessment is an analysis of the potential hazards and risks associated with a particular activity, task, job, or project. It is used for determining the level of risks and hazards and to develop controls and procedures to mitigate or eliminate those risks and hazards. The overall purpose of a safety assessment is to ensure that the workplace is safe for employees and that all risks are identified and controlled.
The Importance of a Safe Workplace
A safe workplace is important for several reasons. First, it protects employees from injuries. Second, it protects employers from liability. Third, it helps create a productive work environment. Fourth, it helps employees feel comfortable and secure in their jobs. Finally, a safe workplace helps ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Safety in the workplace is everyone’s responsibility. Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. Employees are responsible for following the safety rules and procedures established by their employers. The regulators are responsible for setting and enforcing safety and health standards in the workplace.
Contents of this Safety Assessment Form
This safety assessment has provisions for recording details and conducting an assessment inclusive of:
- Job address.
- Job activity or work task.
- Job number.
- Inspection of the work area.
- Risk assessment process.
- Risk management factors, level of risk and type of risk.
- Hazard or risk.
- Safety plan and control measures.
- Person responsible.
- Attendance and consultation record.
- Confirmation it is safe to commence work.
- Name and signature.
Why Choose to Buy this Safety Assessment Form?
- This 1-page safety assessment form can assist you complete a risk analysis of a work area and/or work activities to evaluate the risks and enable safety management practices.
- The safety assessment can be used to identify hazards, prioritise risks and implement the necessary control measures to enable compliance to workplace health and safety obligations.
After purchasing this safety assessment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own safety assessment tool.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safety assessment.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Safety Assessment Form
- This safety assessment form is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The form will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This safety assessment form is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: