About this SWMS for an Elevated Work Platform
Elevated work platforms can be essential for working at a height however, an EWP can be dangerous if not operated properly.
This SWMS covers the hazards and risks associated with undertaking work that involves the operation of an EWP. The SWMS can be applied to operators and personnel who are otherwise involved in EWP interactions.
Note: EWP operation can be classified as an item of powered mobile plant, as such operating an EWP on a construction site is classified as a ‘high risk construction work’ under work health and safety regulation and a SWMS is legally required.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Unloading and loading.
- EWP preparational work.
- Operator travelling to the designated work area.
- EWP operation.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
- Emergency rescue.
This EWP SWMS includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when operating and working near an EWP.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for an Elevated Work Platform?
- It is important to understand the risks associated with operating an EWP and to follow safety protocols.
- This SWMS can assist you to facilitate the safe movement of an EWP and the reduction, as far as reasonably practicable of all hazardous interactions.
After purchasing this EWP SWMS you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own EWP SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for an Elevated Work Platform
- This SWMS for an elevated work platform is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This EWP safe work method statement is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: