About this AS/NZS ISO 45001, Health and Safety Management System
This health and safety management system template is aligned to the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO 45001 management system standard and can improve the performance of your business.
This AS/NZS ISO 45001, occupational health and safety management system outlines how to:
- Develop and implement effective processes and procedures to systematically identify hazards, assess risks and opportunities or control risks to the lowest level reasonably practicable.
- Provide mechanisms for communication and consultation with workers for a safe and healthy workplace.
- Conduct a gap analysis for the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 45001 and adapt the management system manual to the AS/NZS ISO 45001 standard.
- Develop and implement systems of work that are committed to ensuring processes are safe.
- Set up an effective operation that establishes, implements maintains systematic processes in line with the OH&S manual.
- Provide processes for adequate instruction, information and training to manage health and safety and the supervision of workers.
- Provide adequate work health and safety facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Develop a strong culture of health and safety across your business, where key processes are measured and interested parties’ needs and expectations are understood and achieved.
- Achieve continual improvement with health and safety and supply chains, saving time and money.
- Implement all criteria outlined in the AS/NZS ISO 45001 Standard, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems—Requirements with Guidance for Use.
This Health and Safety System and the AS/NZS ISO 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle
The AS/NZS ISO 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle is a fundamental concept in OH&S management systems. It serves as the guiding principle for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve their health and safety performance.
Our health and safety management system’s processes are designed around the principles of the AS/NZS ISO 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act approach, as outlined below.
In this phase, organizations identify their health and safety objectives, assess risks and establish a systematic approach to achieve their goals. This involves developing policies, defining roles and responsibilities, and creating procedures and processes to manage health and safety hazards effectively.
This phase involves the implementation of the planned actions. Organizations put their health and safety policies into practice, conduct training and ensure proper resource allocation to execute the established procedures.
Following implementation, the ‘check’ phase involves monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the health and safety management system. Regular audits, inspections and data analysis help organizations identify any deviations from the planned objectives and assess the system’s performance. Based on the findings, necessary adjustments and improvements are made in the ‘act’ phase.
This phase involves taking corrective actions, learning from experience and making changes to enhance the health and safety system continuously.
By repeating the PDCA cycle, organizations can achieve a systematic and iterative approach to improve their health and safety performance, demonstrating their commitment to the well-being of their employees and stakeholders.
AS/NZS ISO OH&S 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act Flowchart
Note: The subjects of the health and safety manual are fully aligned with the categories of the AS/NZS 45001 standard, as shown in the AS/NZS ISO OH&S 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act Flowchart above.
Why Choose to Buy this AS/NZS ISO 45001, Health and Safety Management System?
- The main advantage you have when purchasing this AS/NZS ISO 45001, management system package is that the vast majority of the work is already done for you. So, if you are looking to operate your business in compliance with the AS/NZS ISO 45001 standard, this template will give you a clear head-start with managing your OHS risks and capitalizing on your opportunities.
- We fully understand a business’s needs for AS/NZS ISO certification requirements and this health and safety system template will give you everything you need for AS/NZS ISO 45001 accreditation.
- When implemented this health and safety management system can provide your business with risk reductions, cost savings, employee motivation and many continual improvement opportunities to increase business performance.
- The health and safety system templates can also provide you with an easy way of migrating to AS/NZS ISO 45001 if you want all the documented information to upgrade your current safety management system.
With this AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system template you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the templates to create your own AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the documents.
- Use in any industry or sector, regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this AS/NZS ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System Package
- This AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system template is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The AS/NZS ISO 45001, safety management system package will be delivered to you in editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system is a MASSIVE 200% guaranteed.
If you can find a better AS/NZS ISO 45001 safety management system package at a cheaper price, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of this package.
You may also need: