About this SWMS for Working In or Near a Confined Space
This SWMS provides for the identification of hazards and risks associated with working in or near a confined space. The SWMS outlines potential hazards, safety protocols and precautions to take when working in or near a confined space.
A confined space may include but, is not limited to:
- Storage tanks, process vessels, boilers, pressure vessels, silos and other tank like compartments.
- Open-topped spaces such as pits or degreasers.
- Pipes, sewers, shafts, ducts and similar structures.
Note: Construction work that is carried out in or near a confined space is high risk work (HRW) and a safe work method statement is mandatory.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation (e.g. entry permit etc)
- Conducting confined space entry tasks.
- Working in a confined space.
- Use of substances in confined spaces.
- Use of equipment in confined spaces.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS for a confined space includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when working in or near a confined space.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Working In or Near a Confined Space?
- Working in a confined space can be very high risk due to a possible lack of oxygen, explosion, airborne contaminants or the risk of engulfment.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks associated with this type of work and take the necessary precautions to ensure health and safety.
After purchasing this safe work method statement, you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own working in or near a confined space SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Working In or Near a Confined Space
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This safe work method statement is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: