What is an Accommodation Inspection Checklist?
An accommodation inspection checklist is a document that can be used by landlords or property managers to assess the condition of accommodation or rental property.
The checklist can be used to ensure that the property meets the minimum standards for habitability and safety.
The checklist typically includes items such as the condition of the walls, floors, ceilings, stair treads, handrails present, windows, doors, appliances, pests or evidence thereof and safety of the surrounding areas. It may also include information about the property’s plumbing, electrical and heating systems.
Contents of this Accommodation Inspection Checklist
This checklist has provisions for the following aspects of conducting an inspection of a property:
- Inspected by.
- General working environment.
- Emergency management.
- Electrical safety and electrical equipment tested tagged.
- Manual tasks.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Hazardous chemicals.
- Gas systems.
- Laundry facilities.
- Kitchen and food preparation areas.
- Overhead structures safe and secure.
- Barbeque area.
- External areas.
- The area is free from odours.
- Boundary fences are safe and secure.
- Area free from pests.
- Traffic management.
- Noise level is acceptable.
- Inspection summary.
Why Choose to Buy this Accommodation Inspection Checklist?
This 7-page checklist can assist you inspect and find risks and hazards with rental accommodation and property.
After purchasing this accommodation inspection checklist you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own accommodation checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Accommodation Inspection Checklist
- This checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This accommodation inspection checklist is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: