About this SWMS for Scissor Lift Operation
Scissor lifts are essential in many industries but, can be dangerous if not operated properly. This SWMS covers the hazards and risks associated with undertaking work involving a scissor lift operation.
The SWMS can be applied to operators and personnel who are otherwise involved in scissor interactions.
Note: Scissor lifts can be classified as items of powered mobile plant, as such operating a scissor on a construction site is classified as a ‘high risk construction work’ under work health and safety regulation and a SWMS is legally required.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Unloading and loading the scissor.
- Preparational work.
- Operator travelling to the designated work area.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
- Emergency rescue.
This SWMS for scissor lift operation includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when operating and working near a scissor.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Scissor Lift Operation?
- Competent scissor lift operation is essential for safety and productivity.
- This SWMS can assist you to facilitate the safe movement of a scissor lift and the reduction, as far as reasonably practicable of all hazardous interactions.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own scissor lift SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Scissor Lift Operation
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for a scissor lift is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: