About this SWMS for Working with Switchboards and Connections
This SWMS outlines how employers can safely manage work when working with switchboards and connections and enable a safe and healthy work environment for workers. The SWMS covers the types of protective equipment needed, the safe work processes when working with these devices and the risks associated with the work.
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Preparing for installation of switchboards.
- Unloading switchboards and equipment.
- Battery-operated tools and equipment.
- Switchboard installation.
- Switchboard connection.
- Testing and commissioning the switchboard.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This safe work method statement includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when working with switchboards and connections.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Working with Switchboards and Connections?
- Working with switchboards and connections can be hazardous. It is important to take the right precautions to ensure that personnel stay safe while working with these electrical items.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks when working with switchboards and connections and take the necessary safety precautions to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own working with switchboards and connections SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Working with Switchboards and Connections
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for working with switchboards and connections is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: