What is the Prequalification of Contractors?
The prequalification of contractors is the process of assessing a potential contractor’s ability to perform an assigned work task. This process is important because it allows the client to identify contractors that are capable of completing the work and it also allows contractors to demonstrate their qualifications and skills.
The prequalification process typically includes a review of the contractor’s experience, financial stability and safety record etc. The review may also include an assessment of the contractor’s equipment and resources.
Monitoring the Work of Contractors
Management or designated supervisors should undertake regular work inspections wherever practical to ensure contractor compliance with health and safety and worksite requirements. Any identified areas of non-compliance should be reported immediately for rectification. Inspection of a work area (or auditing) should occur at the following stages:
- Before work commencing (to ensure the workplace is safe to begin with).
- At least once during the job (depends on duration — a very small job may not be audited, whereas a long job duration may have several audits).
- After the job (or days prior to ensure that the work area has been left in a safe condition).
If information is received about a contractor’s non-conformance, the contractor should be advised to rectify the non-conformance within an agreed timeframe.
Contents of this Contractor Prequalification Form
This form has provisions for:
- The scope of work when applying for prequalification.
The Contractor Management Process
- Hazard identification.
- Hazard control.
- Statement by the contractor.
- Name of the contractor company
- Registration of contractor company.
- Job location.
- Services to be provided by the contractor.
- Licenses or certificates required for the contracted work.
- Detail any standards, legislation or information that exists to advise on the quality or safety of the work performed by the contractor.
- Have questions been satisfactorily answered.
- Financial statement if a construction project.
- Is approval recommended.
- Prequalification application sign off.
Why Choose to Buy this Contractor Prequalification Form?
- This 2-page contractor prequalification form can assist you to complete an assessment when prequalifying contractors and determine if they have the ability and resources needed to complete an assigned task successfully.
- The form can also protect you against legal liabilities if you are the client.
After purchasing this contractor prequalification form you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own contractor prequalification form.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the form.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Contractor Prequalification Form
- This contractor prequalification form is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The form will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This contractor prequalification form is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: