About this Quality Management Plan Package
This quality management plan (QMP) package is designed to outline and define quality management processes. It provides methods to continually improve your products and services and the effectiveness of your business model.
The quality management plan templates incorporate the following approach to quality management:
- Providing a prompt and professional service of a quality that consistently meets or exceeds a client’s expectations.
- Developing the roles and responsibilities for a strong culture of quality, where key processes are measured and interested parties’ needs and expectations are understood and achieved.
- Ensuring that a business is efficient, flexible and proactive with quality standards and quality assurance.
- Ensuring, as far as practicable, a safe and rewarding working environment for all personnel.
- Proactively marketing products and services to achieve growth in turnover.
- Striving for continual improvement.
- Provide the tools for the management team, project managers and assisting team members develop quality objectives with service and production quality.
- Keeping accurate, centralised and consistent accounts to enable owners to receive fair returns on investment.
The 38 quality management forms included in this package are:
- Quality Management Review Meeting Record
- Corrective and Preventative Action Register
- Maintenance and Repair Report
- Pre-Purchase Checklist
- Verification of Purchased Products Register
- Training Course Evaluation Checklist
- Training Program Checklist
- Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan
- Training Attendance Record
- Skills and Competencies Register
- Outsourced Processes Register
- Objectives and Targets Register
- Supplier Evaluation Form
- Approved Supplier Register
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer Feedback Register
- Management of Change Approval Form
- Non-Conformance Report
- Communications Register
- Annual Audit Schedule
- Contractor Pre-Qualification.
- External Quality Control Register
- Operational Control Register
- Inspection and Test Report
- Monitoring Register
- Quality Close Out Report
- Quality Observation Report
- Design Approval Checklist
- Design Plan
- Design Operational Control Development Worksheet
- Product and Service Approval Checklist
- Testing Protocol Checklist
- Measuring and Calibration Register
- Design Change Request
- Safety Inspection Checklist
- Environmental Inspection Checklist
- Office Ergonomics Checklist
- Certificate of Compliance
Quality Management Risks and Opportunities
The overall aim of risk and opportunity management is to ensure that organizational capabilities and resources are engaged effectively, to mitigate identified risks and to take advantage of all opportunities.
Quality Risk Assessment Process Flowchart
Generally, senior management will be responsible for incorporating risk-based thinking into an organization’s culture. This includes the establishment of risk management methodologies to ensure the effective implementation of risk and opportunity management principles and activities by:
- Providing sufficient resources to carry out risk and opportunity activities.
- Assigning responsibilities and authorities for risk and opportunity activities.
- Reviewing information and results from audits of risk and opportunity activities.
Each risk control developed and implemented should be proportionate to the impact that the risk or opportunity presents on the conformity of the products and services created.
Note: A company’s ‘risk appetite’ is the amount of risk that they are willing to accept in pursuit of an opportunity or the avoidance of risk where the risk pertains to product, service and/or system conformity.
Benefits of a Quality Management Plan
A comprehensive quality management plan is essential for any successful organization. It helps to ensure that products and services meet customer requirements and are delivered on time. Furthermore, it helps to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction. The plan helps to measure and monitor performance, identify areas for improvement, and set objectives for continual improvement.
Why Choose to Buy this Quality Management Plan Package?
- This quality management plan package will give you a great framework for structuring your core business processes and services.
- The quality management plan package can then empower your business to improve your work practices to better satisfy the needs and expectations of your customers, stakeholders and other interested parties.
- The quality management plan package can also provide you with the key documents to implement and provide a quality product and service, which can then set a benchmark for the industry that you operate in.
With this QMP package you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the templates to create your own quality management plan.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the documents.
- Use in any industry or sector, regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Quality Management Plan Package
- This QMP package is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The QMP package will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This QMP package is MASSIVE 200% guaranteed.
If you can find a better QMP package at a cheaper price, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of this package.
You may also need: