About this SWMS for Building and Testing Switchboards
This SWMS provides a framework for safely building and testing an electrical switchboard, including the selection of the right equipment and following all safety procedures. The SWMS outlines how employers can safely manage work when building and testing switchboards and enable a safe and healthy work environment for workers.
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Delivery of equipment.
- Storage of materials and equipment.
- Building of switchboards.
- Testing of switchboards.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This safe work method statement includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when building and testing switchboards.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Building and Testing Switchboards?
- Electrical switchboards are essential components of many electrical systems, and it is essential that they are built and tested safely.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks when building and testing switchboards and take the necessary safety precautions to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own building and testing switchboards SWMS to enable safe switchboard installation.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Building and Testing Switchboards
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This safe work method statement is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: