What is a Training Attendance Record?
A training attendance record is used to document the presence of employees at a training program or session. This form can be used to track employee attendance at a variety of events, such as safety training, company policy training, or even sales training.
The form allows you to keep track of which employees have attended which training. A typical training attendance record includes the name of the attendee, the date and time and details of the training session.
How to Determine What Training is Needed?
Conducting a training needs analysis is a great way to determine what training is required to enable workers to competently perform their roles. A training needs analysis can consider the following matters, inclusive of:
- Position responsibilities.
- Mandatory legal training requirements.
- Statutory licensing requirements.
- Known or anticipated risks and opportunities.
- Current procedures or the equivalent.
- Organizational requirements.
- Standards and legislation.
A training needs analysis should be reviewed periodically for all position types and updated to reflect any new positions created. The training needs analysis should be updated if:
- There are changes in risks or opportunities.
- There are changes in the work practices or measures to control risk.
- There are changes in roles and responsibilities or organizational arrangements.
- There are changes to legislation.
- There is new or additional information from manufacturers, suppliers or other relevant bodies that may impact personnel, products or services.
Contents of this Training Attendance Record
- Training course.
Why Choose to Buy this Training Attendance Record?
This 1-page training record can help you keep track of employees who have attended training courses.
After purchasing this training record you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own training record.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the form.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Training Attendance Record
- This training document is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The document will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This training record is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: