What is Worksite Security?
Worksite security is the term used to describe the security measures taken to protect a worksite or construction jobsite and its workers.
Construction site security measures can include anything from security guards and surveillance cameras to fences and gates.
Worksite and building site security is important because it helps to deter crime, reduce the risk of incidents and protect company assets, that’s why worksite security is so important.
What is Worksite Security Procedure?
A worksite security procedure is a written document that has been developed by risk assessment to provide guidance and direction to the management of an organisation to:
- Enable all internal and external parties to gain an understanding of worksite security measures and precautions.
- Ensure the adherence to all worksite security procedures, thus increasing security compliance.
- Ensure non-bona fide persons are not provided access to the worksite.
- Ensure non-bona fide persons are questioned on site as to the nature of their visit.
Example Worksite Security Precautions
Depending on the type of worksite the following security precautions may be required to safeguard the workers, visitors, plant, equipment and goods.
- External lighting.
- Maintained areas to allow visibility of access and egress points.
- Fully fenced site.
- Access control system and recording.
- CCTV surveillance.
- Alarms and sensors.
- Security service patrols.
- Working environment staff checks.
- Staff security awareness training.
- Job site security cameras.
- Safety measures with mobile surveillance.
- Video surveillance.
- Monitoring services.
- Emergency plans for major security breaches.
- Data security systems and cyber security programs.
- Physical security for protecting assets.
- Internet connection security systems.
- 24-hour surveillance systems to prevent theft and vandalism.
- Time lapse camera systems.
- License plate monitoring systems.
- Real time jobsite security cameras.
Contents of this Worksite Security Procedure
- Terms and Definitions.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- Site Personnel Security.
- Visitor and Contractor Security.
- Site Security Precautions.
- Unlawful Entry.
- Confronting an Unlawful Entrant or Trespasser.
- Post Unlawful Entry Review.
- Suspicious Behaviours.
- Security of Storage Facilities.
- Site Security Inspections.
- Handling of Suspicious Mail.
- Related Procedures, Forms and Documents.
- Review Criteria.
- Record Management.
Why Choose to Buy this Worksite Security Procedure
This 10-page procedure can assist you provide the important aspects of security solutions and health and safety security control measures that are necessary to protect a worksite and the workers who are employed there.
After purchasing this procedure you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customise the template to create your own worksite security procedure.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the procedure.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of the size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Worksite Security Procedure
- This procedure is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The procedure will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This worksite security procedure is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: