About this SWMS for a Forklift
Forklift safety is an important consideration for any business that uses them in their operations. It’s essential that employers and employees alike understand the risks associated with forklifts and take measures to ensure the safety of everyone in the workplace.
This SWMS covers the hazards and risks associated with undertaking work that involves the operation of a forklift. The SWMS can be applied to forklift operators and personnel who are otherwise involved in forklift interactions.
Note: The use of a forklift truck other than an order picking forklift truck requires a forklift license (LF) which is mandatory.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Unloading and loading.
- Forklift preparational work.
- General forklift operation.
- Forklift interacting with workers.
- Lifting workers in a safety cage.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when operating and working near a forklift.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for a Forklift?
- Forklifts are a critical item of mobile plant in many industries and must be used with caution to prevent workplace accidents.
- This forklift SWMS can assist create a safe workplace and help facilitate the safe operation of a forklift and the reduction, as far as reasonably practicable of all hazardous interactions.
- The SWMS can also form an essential part of your risk management plan to enable health and safety work practices, particularly for high-risk work.
After purchasing this SWMS you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own forklift SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for a Forklift
- This SWMS template for a forklift is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for forklift operation is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: