About this SWMS for Working in a Workshop
By managing workshop safety, businesses can create a safer workplace for their employees and reduce the risk of incidents and injuries. This can lead to several benefits, including reduced costs, improved employee morale and productivity and compliance with legal requirements.
Safety should be the top priority for any workshop and this SWMS outlines the steps to take to ensure a safe working environment for everyone in the workshop so that work is carried out safely.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Preparation of the work area.
- General work activities in the workshop.
- Using tools and equipment properly.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS for working in a workshop includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when working in a workshop.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Working in a Workshop?
- Workshops are a great place to create, build and repair things but, they can also be a dangerous work environment if safety protocols are not followed.
- This SWMS outlines some of the best safe work practices when it comes to workshop safety, including wearing the right personal protective gear, following safety instructions, safe lifting techniques, proper maintenance of hand tools and equipment and keeping your work area clean and well organized.
After purchasing this SWMS for working in a workshop you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own working in a workshop SWMS to control the risks and hazards.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Working in a Workshop
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for working in a workshop is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: