About this Contractor Quality Management Plan Package
This contractor quality management plan (CQMP) package is designed to manage quality processes associated with contractors. It can provide you with reference points on key quality outputs and defined information for a contract.
The plan can also assist you to comply with quality assurance requirements and relevant management policies, plans and procedures related to your contractors.
The contractor quality management plan package incorporates the following approach:
- Defines quality management processes when delivering the contracted services.
- Provides guidance on project quality management to agreed obligations under a contract.
- Can assure that a contractor is fulfilling their obligations with a product or service regarding terms and conditions of a contract.
- Defines the quality standards and continuous improvement responsibilities and accountabilities of a contractor.
- Define process quality, quality assurance and quality control with (construction) quality management.
- Defines roles for positions (e.g. quality manager, project manager and other team members) on project specific plans, processes and production meetings.
- Enable contractors to perform quality checks on construction projects and construction quality management principles.
- Determines the frequency and responsibilities for evaluation and review of work undertaken.
The thirteen forms included in this package are:
- Contractor Pre-Qualification
- Supplier Evaluation Form
- Quality Observation Report
- Testing Protocol Checklist
- Project Quality Deliverables
- List of Key Contractor Personnel
- List of Sub-Contractor Personnel
- List of Certificates
- Certificate of Compliance
- Maintenance and Repair Report
- Non-Conformance Report
- Inspection and Test Report
- Quality Close Out Report
What About the Contractor Quality Management Process?
The contractor’s quality management process is a set of procedures and activities that are used to ensure that a project meets the specified quality standards.
Five Point Quality Control Process
The process typically includes the following steps:
1. Define the Quality Requirements
The first step is to define the quality requirements for the project. This includes identifying the specific standards that the project must meet, as well as the expectations of the client.
2. Establish a Quality Control Plan
Once the quality requirements have been defined, a quality control plan must be established. The plan should identify the specific activities that will be used to verify that the project meets the quality requirements.
3. Implement the Quality Control Plan
The quality control plan must then be implemented. This involves conducting inspections, tests and reviews to verify that the project is meeting the quality requirements.
4.Take Corrective Action
If any deficiencies are found during the quality control process, corrective action must be taken to address them. This may involve rework, repairs, or other corrective measures.
5. Document the Quality Management Process
The quality management process should be documented so that it can be communicated to all stakeholders and that it can be used to improve the quality of future projects.
Note: Quality management is particularly essential in the construction industry because it helps to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the specified quality standards. This can help to avoid costly delays, rework and repairs and it can also help to improve the safety and reliability of construction projects.
Benefits of a Contractor Quality Management Plan
In today’s competitive business environment, it is important for companies to ensure that their contractors are adhering to the highest standards of quality. A contractor quality management plan is a great way to ensure that all contractors are meeting the company’s quality standards.
Having a good CQMP in place can assist contractors engaged by your business to comply with the quality assurance requirements and your policies, plans and procedures. It will provide a reference on key quality outputs and information for a contract.
Why Choose to Buy this Contractor Quality Management Plan Package?
- This CQMP template (and the 13 supporting forms) can assist you with implementing the quality management practices and processes your contractors need to observe throughout a contract term.
- The plan can enable quality assurance to be met when delivering the required services, so as to satisfy the needs of your business effectively and efficiently.
With this contractor quality management plan package you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the templates to create your own contractor quality management plan.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the documents.
- Use in any industry or sector, regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Contractor Quality Management Plan Package
- This CQMP plan package is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The CQMP package will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This contractor quality management plan package is MASSIVE 200% guaranteed.
If you can find a better contractor quality management plan package at a cheaper price, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of this package.
You may also need: