About this Safe Work Method Statement Checklist
A safe work method statement (SWMS) checklist is used to ensure that all necessary steps and precautions have been taken to mitigate potential hazards in the workplace. It serves as a tool for verifying that all identified risks have been properly assessed and that adequate control measures are in place.
The checklist provides a systematic approach to verifying that all required health and safety measures have been completed to ensure a safe working environment for employees and contractors.
Note: Prior to commencing any high-risk construction work it is important for a SWMS to reflect the specific circumstances:
- Of the workplace in which it will operate.
- Where the work is to be carried out.
- Of the specific work activity, the risks to health and safety and the measures to control the risks.
- The work environment and the competencies of the workers carrying out the work.
Why Download this SWMS Checklist?
This safe work method statement checklist can provide you with a systematic evaluation of your safe work method statement, in accordance with legislative requirements.
With this SWMS checklist you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own SWMS checklist and prepare a SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the SWMS checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this SWMS Checklist
- This SWMS checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this checklist and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: