About this Working at Height Rescue Equipment List
This working at height rescue equipment list identifies an example selection of height safety rescue equipment, that may be needed in the event of an emergency rescue at height. All height rescues equipment and systems should always meet the minimum requirements of the manufacturer and legislative requirements.
This rescue equipment list gives typical specifications for the following rescue equipment items:
- Fall protection harnesses and fall arrest systems.
- Rope rescue gear.
- Ascension, decent and backup items.
- Haulage and deviation.
- Connectors and plates.
- Height advantage.
- Miscellaneous items.
How to Select the Correct Height Rescue Equipment
Height rescue equipment is used in a variety of applications, from search and rescue to construction. There are many different types of height equipment available, depending on the specific application. The type of equipment required will vary depending on the type of rescue plan and expected situation.
When it comes to working at heights, safety is always the top priority and that’s why it is so important to have the rescue procedures and equipment on hand. Whether you’re a first responder or an emergency rescue professional, having the right gear can literally mean the difference between life and death.
Note: Always seek professional advice with any aspect of rescue equipment that you are unfamiliar with.
Why Download this Working at Height Rescue Equipment List
- This work at height rescue equipment list identifies an example selection of height safety rescue equipment and can help you monitor your rescue equipment inventory.
With this working at height rescue equipment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own safe work at height rescue equipment list.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the working at height rescue equipment list.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Working at Height Rescue Equipment List
- This working at height rescue equipment list is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this document and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: