What is a Pre-Start Meeting?
A pre-start meeting is an advisory and consultation meeting that is held before work begins. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss and review various activities of the day’s work, for example, safety requirements, scheduling, work area layout and site specific procedures.
A daily pre-start safety meeting can help ensure that workers, clients and contractors are on the same page and help avoid safety issues.
Benefits of a Pre-Start Meeting
The benefits of a pre-start meeting include allowing attendees to ask questions and have any concerns addressed so that everyone is clear on the day’s objectives and expectations. Additionally, a pre-start meeting can provide an opportunity to build team morale and establish a positive working relationship amongst all involved in an open communication forum.
Contents of this Pre-Start Meeting Form
This pre-start meeting form has the provisions for:
- Specific work site details.
- Supervisor of facilitator.
- Safety prompts.
- Site conditions.
- Hazards and risks.
- Safe work method statements.
- Plant safety.
- Height safety.
- Traffic safety.
- Attendee sign-off.
Note: The pre-start meeting record can easily be amended to suit any worksite.
Why Choose to Buy this Pre-Start Meeting Form?
- This 2-page pre-start meeting form can assist you to communicate important safety information between management, team members and workers on the day’s work activities.
- A pre-start meeting can also assist with continual improvement strategies.
After purchasing this pre-start meeting form you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own prestart meeting form.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the document.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Pre-Start Meeting Form
- This pre-start meeting form is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The form will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This pre-start meeting form is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: