What is a Work Health and Safety Management Plan Assessment?
A work health and safety (WHS) management plan assessment is a systematic evaluation of an organization’s policies, procedures, and systems for managing health and safety risks on a construction site.
The purpose of this assessment is to identify any areas of non-compliance with relevant work health and safety acts and regulations and to make recommendations for improvement. The assessment may involve reviewing workplace policies and procedures, conducting safety inspections, interviewing employees, and gathering data on incidents.
The outcome of the assessment should be a comprehensive report outlining the findings and recommendations for improvement, which can be used by the organization to develop and implement a robust work health and safety management plan.
This WHS management plan assessment has provisions for the review of:
Note: Work health and safety is an important component of any construction project. To ensure that all workers are kept safe and healthy, a comprehensive WHS management plan should be developed, reviewed and implemented.
Why Download this WHS Management Plan Assessment?
- A principal contractor for a construction project must prepare a written WHS management plan before work on the project commences.
- This 17-page WHS management plan assessment tool can be used for the assessment, monitoring and review of your WHS management plan and establish your level of compliance.
With this WHS management plan assessment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own WHS management plan assessment.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the WHS management plan assessment.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this WHS Management Plan Assessment
- This WHS management plan assessment is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this assessment and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: