About this Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures Form
As an employee is required to be familiar with a company’s policies, procedures and safety protocols, this acknowledgement of policies and procedures form can record directives that have been given. Having a signed receipt of acknowledgement is an effective way to ensure that your business has made the required effort that employees are informed of workplace expectations.
This acknowledgement of policies and procedures form can assist employees to become familiar with the company’s policies, procedures and safety protocols such as:
- Employee safety responsibilities.
- The safety program objectives and the employee handbook.
- Required competencies and qualifications.
- Communication and consultation methods.
- Discipline procedures and breaches.
- Hazard and risk control requirements.
- First aid personnel and equipment.
- Incident reporting and investigation methods.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Site amenities (e.g. lunchroom, toilets, drinking water) have been identified.
- Emergency action plan, alarm and the assembly points.
- Consequences of not following the rules.
- Code of conduct manuals and other corporate documents.
- Anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, conflicts of interest, data security etc.
- Human resources and contracts for employees to sign.
What are Policies and Procedures and Why do Organizations Need Them?
Policies and procedures are the rules and guidelines that organizations use to govern their operations. They can be formal or informal and they can be written or unwritten. But regardless of their form, all policies and procedures serve the same purpose and that is:
- To ensure that the organization runs smoothly and efficiently.
- To ensure the employees are aware of the expectations and requirements placed upon them.
Note: Policies and procedures are the backbone of any organization, as they provide a framework for how things are supposed to be done and they help to ensure that everyone is unified with company objectives.
Why Download this Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures Form?
- When an employee is new to an organization they need to be instructed on all policies, procedures and safety protocols.
- This employee acknowledgement form can provide you with a signed acknowledgement receipt that employees have read and understand the rules and expectations.
With this acknowledgement of policies and procedures form you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own policy and procedure acknowledgement form.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the acknowledgement of policies and procedures form.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures Form
- This acknowledgement of policies and procedures form is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this document and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: