About this SWMS for Working On or Near Exposed Energised Electrical Installations
This SWMS provides for the identification of hazards and risks associated with working on or near exposed energised electrical installations when they cannot be de-energised
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Additional note: A safe work method statement is mandatory for all construction work that is carried out on or near exposed energised electrical installations.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Identifying electricity supply voltages and exclusion zones.
- Working near exposed, energized electrical installations.
- Working with underground powerlines.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS for working on or near exposed energised electrical installations includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when working on or near exposed energised electrical installations.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Working On or Near Exposed Energised Electrical Installations?
- Electricity is a very common energy source but, it can have an extremely high level of risk if the hazards are not managed in accordance with legislation.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks associated with electrical work and working on or near exposed energised electrical installations and take the necessary safety precautions to safeguard the health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own working on or near exposed energised electrical installations SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Working On or Near Exposed Energised Electrical Installations
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS for working on or near live electrical installations will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for working on or near exposed energised electrical installations is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: