What is a Fire Protection System Maintenance Checklist?
A fire protection system maintenance checklist is a list of the various components of a fire protective system and the associated tasks that need to be completed to maintain the system. The checklist should include a visual inspection of all fire extinguishers, alarm systems, sprinkler systems, and other fire safety equipment etc.
The checklist should also include a test of the alarm system to ensure it is working properly. The inspection checklist should be completed in conjunction with the manufacturer’s instructions and legislative obligations.
What are the Components of a Fire Protection?
The components of a fire protection system vary depending on the type of system. However, the components of fire safety inspections typically include fire suppression systems, sprinklers, extinguishers, fire alarm systems, a water supply, a system of pipes and a control panel.
Contents of this Fire Protection System Maintenance Checklist
This checklist includes (but, is not limited to) the following aspects of a fire protection system:
- Fire extinguishers are readily accessible.
- Inspection tags.
- Fire detection and alarm systems.
- Fire doors and exit doors.
- Fire hose reels.
- Fire hydrants.
- Fire mains and fire pumps.
- Fire hydrant booster assembly.
- Fire sprinklers.
- Fire sprinkler system booster assembly.
- Systems including fire control.
- Adequate signage and illumination.
- Equipment is clear of obstructions.
- Emergency lifts.
- Emergency lighting and power supply.
- Emergency warning system.
- Exit signs.
- Fire alarm system.
- Emergency warning system.
- Functioning correctly.
- Fire safety plans and instructions available.
- Fire inspections conducted for fire hazards.
- Instructions well displayed.
- Sprinkler heads and system functional.
- Smoke and heat venting.
- Smoke exhaust system.
- Smoke door sets.
- Solid core doors.
- Annual inspections suppression systems.
- Stairwell pressurization system.
Why Choose to Buy this Fire Protection System Maintenance Checklist?
- This 1-page checklist can assist you inspect and maintain the fire protection equipment that you have within your workplace.
- The checklist can ensure that all the components of a protective system are functioning properly, free of physical damage and in accordance with state codes and standards.
After purchasing this checklist you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own fire protection system maintenance checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Fire Protection System Maintenance Checklist
- This checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This fire protection system maintenance checklist is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: