About this SWMS for the Installation of Mains and Submains
This SWMS provides a framework on the safe installation of mains and submains. It covers the necessary steps and safety precautions to be taken when installing mains and submains. The SWMS outlines how employers can safely manage work when undertaking mains and submains installations and enable a safe and healthy work environment for workers.
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Mains/sub-mains installation.
- Testing installation and energising supply.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This safe work method statement includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when undertaking mains and submains installations.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for the Installation of Mains and Submains?
- Safe installation of mains and submains is essential to the safety of people and property.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks when undertaking the installation of mains and submains work and take the necessary safety precautions to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own installation of mains and submains SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for the Installation of Mains and Submains
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for the installation of mains and submains is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: