What is the Management of AS/NZS ISO 45001 OH&S Risks and Opportunities?
An organization’s ability with the management of occupational health and safety OH&S risks and competencies to capitalize on opportunities is critical to its success. However, many organizations struggle with OH&S risk management and the identification of improvement opportunities.
A business should consider and manage risks and opportunities differently. Risks are managed with a focus on decreasing their likelihood and minimizing their impact while opportunities are managed to increase their likelihood and maximize their benefits.
Most importantly, where risks and opportunities overlap, the appropriate method for managing them should be ascertained given the situation. Elements of such ‘blended’ uncertainties may require methods that address both the negative risk and positive opportunities.
How to Manage OH&S Risks and Opportunities
An organization’s approach to managing OH&S risks and opportunities will vary depending on the size and type of business, the products or services it provides, and the sector in which it operates.
The most effective approach to managing risks and opportunities is to adopt a systematic and proactive approach, and this should be embedded into the culture of the business.
Organizations have a responsibility to protect their employees, customers, and the public from risks associated with their business activities. One of the best ways to manage or reduce risks is to have an effective documented procedure in place to follow.
The overall aim of OH&S risk and opportunity management is to ensure that capabilities and resources are engaged in a manner to mitigate risks, work related injuries and take advantage of opportunities and implement AS/NZS ISO 45001, safety management system, as applicable.
Contents of this AS/NZS ISO 45001 OHS Management of Risks and Opportunities Procedure
- Terms and Definitions.
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- Risk and Opportunity Management Process Overview.
- Risks and Opportunity Process Activity Map.
- Management Systems Requirements of Risks.
- Workplace Safety Risk Assessments.
- Risk Control.
- Management of Opportunities.
- Monitor and Review.
- Related Procedures, Forms and Documents.
- Review Criteria.
- Record Management.
Why Choose to Buy this AS/NZS ISO 45001 OH&S Management of Risks and Opportunities Procedure
This 11-page OH&S management of risks and opportunities procedure will document the risk and opportunity processes, so you can:
- Consider all types of risk and opportunities, including injury and ill health of workers, schedules, costs, 3rd parties, etc.
- Confirm that the scope of the procedure fully applies within management’s area(s) of authority.
- Ensure that internal and external resources (such as leadership and worker participation processes) are provided to enable the management of opportunities and risks.
- Identify the risk management process, eliminating hazards and risk analysis within health and safety management.
- Ensure that all relevant parties and perspectives are appropriately engaged with support services.
- Complete a gap analysis to determine levels of a safe and healthy workplace and to continuously improve to national standards and/or a certification body, as required.
- Proactively improve its OH&S performance and preventing work related injury.
- Assist you with the maintenance of a risk and opportunity register (if used) for the scope, objectives, interested parties and working conditions.
- Support compliance to the AS/NZS ISO 45001 standard regarding occupational health and safety management systems.
After purchasing this AS/NZS ISO 45001 OH&S management of risks and opportunities procedure you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own OH&S management of opportunities and risks procedure.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the procedure.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of the size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this AS/NZS ISO 45001 OH&S Management of Risks and Opportunities Procedure
- This OH&S management of opportunities and risks procedure is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The procedure will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This AS/NZS ISO 45001 management of risks and opportunities procedure is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: