What is a Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities Register?
A roles and responsibilities register is a document that sets out the roles and responsibilities at sometimes the authority of individuals within an organization. It is a tool that can be used to help ensure that everyone understands their role and the expectations placed on them.
This register can also be used to help top management resolve differences and to help plan and allocate resources. It helps to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities and knows who is accountable for what regarding a management system.
Contents of this Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities Register
There are provisions in this register for:
- Person’s name.
- Who they report to.
- Position description (may include educational requirements etc).
- Relevant role or job description.
- Delegation or authority.
- Their responsibilities (e.g. customer service or quality management etc).
Why Choose to Buy this Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities Register?
- This register is a ready-to-go register that can be used to assign roles, responsibilities and authorities to your business. It just needs the input of your internal company and staffing details (e.g. years of experience, communication skills, etc) to be completed.
- The register may also assist with reporting on the performance of personnel and verifying that processes are delivering on their intended outputs.
After purchasing this register you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own roles, responsibilities and authorities register.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the register.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Responsibilities and Authorities Register
- This register is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The register will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Excel format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This register is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: