What is a Working Near or Over Water Permit?
A working near or over water permit is a document that can be used to manage the hazards and risks associated with work activities near or over bodies of water. This permitting process can establish accountabilities by requiring organizations and individuals to be trained and obtain authorisation before conducting work near or over water.
The permit can ensure that relevant authorities are aware of the planned activities and can outline the training and supervision that is necessary. Additionally, the permit can serve as an official document that demonstrates compliance with regulations and can also be used for record keeping and future reference.
Contents of this Working Near or Over Water Permit
There are provisions in this permit for the following aspects of work including but, not limited to the following:
- Permit completed by.
- Person in control.
- Location of work.
- Work requested by.
- Description of work.
- Equipment needed.
- Method of access.
- Start date.
- Start time.
- Has consultation been undertaken with all personnel undertaking the task.
- Has a safe work method statement been completed.
- Personal flotation devices (PFD’s) have been distributed among all personnel?
- Personnel are trained in the use of the PFD’s.
- Personnel are trained in the method to raise the alarm and rescue procedures
- Personnel are trained if required to work at height over water.
- If working at height over water all fall prevention/fall protection is checked for compliance.
- Have weather and tidal conditions been assessed.
- Supervision and communication methods have been verified.
- If work is to be undertaken at night, there is adequate lighting available.
Why Choose to Buy this Working Near or Over Water Permit
This 2-page working near or over water permit can help you ensure that the appropriate safety measures are in place, such as safety systems, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and rescue equipment. The permit can also help you to assess and mitigate risks specific to working in water environments, thereby promoting the safety and well-being of workers.
After purchasing this working near or over water permit you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own work permit.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the permit.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Working Near or Over Water Permit
- This working near or over water permit is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The permit will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This working near or over water permit is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: