What is an AS/NZS ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System?
AS/NZS ISO 45001 is the management system standard for occupational health and safety, and a system built around this standard can enable a business to provide a safer and healthier workplace. This system provides the framework for managing risks and opportunities and having clearly defined health and safety solutions for workers.
Implementing an AS/NZS ISO 45001 OHS management system enables a business to manage and improve its health and safety performance and fulfill its legal requirements. This AS/NZS ISO 45001 manual and system can be applied to any business that wishes to establish and maintain a management system that is recognised by the International Organization for Standardization.
About this AS/NZS ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System Package
This health and safety management system and the supporting procedures are aligned to AS/NZS ISO 45001 certification requirements and could significantly improve your health and safety performance.
This health and safety management system outlines how to:
- Develop and implement effective processes and procedures to systematically manage health and safety, identify hazards, assess risks and eliminate or control risks to the lowest level reasonably practicable to protect people.
- Provide mechanisms for communication and consultation with workers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement systems of work that are safe and without risk, or processes to minimize risk to a reasonably practicable level.
- Provide processes for adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to workers and how to provide adequate facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Develop a strong health and safety culture across your business, where key processes are measured and interested parties’ needs and expectations are understood and achieved.
- Achieve continual improvement with health, safety, risks and opportunities.
- Assist senior management with work health and safety management system obligations within the Work Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
- Achieve all other criteria outlined in the AS/NZS ISO 45001 Standard, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems—Requirements with Guidance for Use.
The AS/NZS ISO 45001 OHS, Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle and this Health and Safety Management System
As mentioned, this health and safety management system follows the layout and structure of the standard AS/NZS ISO 45001, OH&S Management Systems and our system’s processes are designed around the principles of the Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology, as outlined below.
This is where you determine and assess the health and safety risks, health and safety opportunities and other risks and other opportunities. Establish your health and safety objectives and processes that are necessary to deliver results in accordance with the organization’s health and safety policy.
This is where you implement the processes that are required to convert the inputs into the outputs, as planned.
This is where you monitor and measure the activities and processes regarding the health and safety policy and health and safety objectives and report the results.
This is where your take actions to continually improve the health and safety performance to achieve the intended outcomes.
Note: The subjects of the health and safety manual are fully aligned with the subjects of the AS/NZS ISO 45001 standard, as shown in the AS/NZS ISO 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act Flowchart below.
AS/NZS ISO 45001 Plan-Do-Check-Act Flowchart
Benefits of this AS/NZS ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System?
An AS/NZS ISO 45001 management system can enable a business to manage its legal obligations, and risks and improve its OHS performance.
Key benefits of implementing this AS/NZS ISO 45001 management system package include:
- A reduction in workplace incidents, work-related injuries and ill health.
- A reduction in absenteeism and staff turnover, leading to an increase in productivity.
- An improved health and safety culture, where employees are encouraged to take an active role in health and safety.
- Establishes implements maintains and continually improves the culture of safety.
- An improved morale among staff within the context of the organization.
- A strengthened leadership committed to ensuring improved health and safety performance.
- An increased ability to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- An improved business reputation and performance evaluations with OH&S performance.
- A reduction in the cost of insurance premiums.
Ultimately, an AS/NZS ISO 45001 management system can provide a brilliant methodology to reduce health and safety risks and puts the protection of the business and its workers at the forefront of all operational activities.
Why Choose to Buy this AS/NZS ISO 45001, Health and Safety Management System Package?
- The main advantage you have when purchasing this AS/NZS ISO 45001 management system and the procedures is that the vast majority of the work is already done for you. So, if you are looking to operate your business in compliance with the AS/NZS ISO 45001 standard, this package will give you a clear head-start with managing your OHS risks and capitalizing on your opportunities.
- We fully understand a business’s needs for AS/NZS ISO certification requirements and this OHS template package will give you everything you need for AS/NZS ISO 45001 accreditation.
- The health and safety management system manual and the procedures meet all the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO 45001 OH&S management systems standard. This system will provide your business with risk eliminations, reductions, cost savings, employee motivation and many OHS continual improvement opportunities.
With this AS/NZS ISO 45001 health and safety management system package you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the templates to create your own AS/NZS ISO 45001 health and safety management system.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the documents.
- Use in any industry or sector, regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this AS/NZS ISO 45001, Health and Safety Management System Package
- This AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system with 19 supporting health and safety procedures is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system will be delivered to you in editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This AS/NZS ISO 45001, health and safety management system package is a MASSIVE 200% guaranteed.
If you can find a better AS/NZS ISO 45001 health and safety management system and procedures package at a cheaper price, we will REFUND YOU double the cost of this package.
You may also need: