An Overview of Training Programs
When it comes to employee training programs, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. Every organization is different, and every program needs to be customized to fit the specific needs of the company and its employees.
With that said, there are certain elements that every successful training program should have and this includes:
- Defining the goals and objectives of the training program or training course.
- Identify the target audience of the program or training course.
- Developing a curriculum aligned with the program’s goals and objectives.
- Choosing instructional methods and delivery methods that are appropriate for the content and learners.
- Designing assessments that measure the learners’ progress towards the goals and objectives.
- Selecting appropriate tools and resources to support the delivery of the training program.
- Developing a plan for how the training will be rolled out.
A well-designed and executed training program can make a big difference in the success of an organization.
What is a Training Program Checklist?
Whether you are launching a new training program or re-evaluating an existing one, a checklist with defined criteria for evaluating training objectives is a necessary tool to determine if all requirements will be met.
The checklist will list questions and items that need to be assessed to determine if a training program or course will meet all the necessary objectives.
The checklist can be used by trainers, program managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that all essential aspects of a training program are accounted for.
Contents of this Training Program Checklist
This checklist has provisions for evaluating a proposed training course including but, not limited to the:
- Name of the training program.
- Outline why the training is required.
- Training needs analysis.
- Position description responsibilities.
- Statutory licensing requirements.
- Safety-related legislative obligations.
- Known or anticipated workplace risks.
- Organizational requirements.
- Applicable standards and codes of practice.
- The worker’s prior training, skills and experience.
- Pre-delivery assessment.
- Presenter qualifications.
- Delivery method.
- Post training feedback.
- Review and update.
- Name and signature.
Why Choose to Buy this Training Program Checklist?
When you are creating a training program, there are a lot of details and aspects to consider. This 2-page checklist can help you make sure you cover all your bases, from program objectives to delivery methods to overall evaluation.
After purchasing this checklist you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own training program checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Training Program Checklist
- This checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This training program checklist is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: