About this SWMS for Isolation, Lockout, Test and Working on Electrical Equipment
Isolation, lockout, testing and control of energy is a process to ensure that hazards and risks are assessed and managed to prevent an uncontrolled energy release. This SWMS outlines how employers can safely manage work with the isolation, lockout, testing and working on electrical equipment and enable a safe and healthy work environment for workers.
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Additional note: If isolation is not practicable (e.g. operation of plant is required to clean, maintain, repair or adjusted by moving components slowly under power), the process must have controls applied that allow safe movement.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Identification of all energy and power sources to be isolated.
- Securing and testing the isolation.
- Working on electrical equipment.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS for isolation, lockout, test and working on electrical equipment includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks with isolation, lockout, testing and working on electrical equipment.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Isolation, Lockout, Test and Working on Electrical Equipment?
- Any person with the management or control of energised fixtures, fittings or plant at a workplace has a duty to ensure that the fixtures, fittings and plant are without risks to the health and safety of any person, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks associated with isolation, lockout, testing and working on electrical equipment and take the necessary safety precautions to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this SWMS for isolation, lockout, test and working on electrical equipment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own isolation, lockout, testing and working on electrical equipment SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Isolation, Lockout, Test and Working on Electrical Equipment
- This SWMS for isolation, lockout, test and working on electrical equipment is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for isolation lockout test and working on electrical equipment is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: