Benefits of Daily Plant Inspections
It is important to have regular mobile plant and equipment inspections to ensure that the equipment is safe to use and is in good working condition.
These preventative maintenance inspections can help you identify any potential problems that could lead to damage, incidents or injuries. Additionally, they can help extend the life of the plant and equipment by identifying any wear and tear that may need to be addressed.
Mobile plant inspections should be conducted on a regular basis by the operator of the equipment or by a qualified technician.
What is a Daily Plant Inspection Checklist?
A daily plant inspection checklist is a list of items that need to be inspected on a regular basis to ensure the safety and proper functioning of the equipment.
The checklist should be tailored to the specific functions of the equipment being inspected, as different types of machinery can have different risks associated with them and their regular maintenance requirements.
Contents of this Daily Plant Inspection Checklist
This daily plant inspection checklist has prompts for (but, not limited to) the following:
- Company name.
- Week commencing.
- Construction site.
- Operator’s name.
- Heavy machinery type and hours.
- Parking brake, steering, gauges, lights, warning devices.
- Engine compartment
- Visibility – windscreen, wipers, washer, demister, mirrors, windows.
- Cabin – access/egress, seating, seatbelts, loose objects, control levers.
- Wheels, tires, nuts and equipment maintenance.
- Guards in place, secure, warning signs, lights alarms.
- Hydraulics, rams, hoses working properly.
- Excessive wear – hooks, chains, pins, pivots, tracks, engagement tools.
- Oil level and fluid levels.
- Fire extinguisher, flashing beacon, reverse beeper.
- Reported by.
- Reported to.
- Method of reporting.
- Details about fault or defect.
- Does the fault constitute a safety hazard.
- Does the machine require immediate repair.
- Machine requires attention in the next few days.
- Machine requires attention at the next service.
- Name and signature.
Why Choose to Buy this Daily Plant Inspection Checklist?
- This 1-page daily plant inspection checklist form can be used to check that your mobile plant is functioning properly and is maintained as required.
- To reduce unnecessary paperwork the daily plant inspection checklist is designed to capture the entire week.
After purchasing this daily plant inspection checklist you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own daily plant inspection checklist.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the checklist.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Daily Plant Inspection Checklist
- This daily plant inspection checklist is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The checklist will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This daily plant inspection checklist is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: