About this SWMS for the Erection of Structural Steel
This SWMS provides for the identification of hazards and risks with a steel erection (or assembly) and details the control measures to prevent a collapse of any component of a steel structure or subassembly of a building during construction.
Note: A safe work method statement is mandatory for work that involves structural alterations or repairs requiring temporary support to prevent collapse.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Lifting bundles of structural steel.
- Positioning and standing structural steel.
- Erecting structural steel components and purlins.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This safe work method statement includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks when erecting structural steel.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for the Erection of Structural Steel?
- To prevent the risk of injury from a collapse of a structure, the need for stability at all stages of steel construction work must be understood by the personnel undertaking the work.
- This SWMS can assist you safely manage the erection of structural steel, the assembly of steel components, and the lifting and placing of components into position.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own erection of structural steel SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for the Erection of Structural Steel
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This safe work method statement is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: