What is a Strategic Objectives and Targets Plan?
In the context of the AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS ISO 14001 and AS/NZS ISO 45001 standards objectives and target planning are driven by both internal and external factors.
It is where top management evaluates, plans and monitors external and internal factors to develop strategies and take action to improve their business processes and performance.
Issues and matters that are identified can be either positive opportunities that a business can leverage from or be risks for which the business requires plans to mitigate the risks to an acceptable level.
To understand the internal factors, a management team may consider issues coming from:
- The company’s high-level values.
- The company’s culture and ways of operating.
- Intellectual property.
- The ongoing performance of the company against plans, objectives and targets.
To understand the external factors, a management team may consider issues arising from:
- Legal and legislative requirements.
- Technology changes.
- Market competition.
- The cultural, social and economic environment in which we operate.
While a strategic objectives and targets plan can be used in a variety of ways, its main purpose is to help organizations focus their efforts, track their progress, and make course corrections as needed.
Why are Strategic Objectives and Target Plans Important?
A strategic objectives and targets plan will help keep management focused on what is important and ensure progress is being made to achieve their defined goals.
A strategic objectives and targets plan is a powerful tool that can be used to increase the effectiveness of campaigns. It can also be used to improve your understanding of customers, their needs and how they interrelate with your business.
Note: The objectives of the plan should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).
Contents of this Strategic Objectives and Targets Plan
This plan has provisions for:
- Integration, operational development and capacity.
- Developing and promoting smart goal leadership and accountability within the business.
- Building successful relationships to improve customer experiences and maintain customer retention objectives.
- Setting strategic goals and objectives with team members, customer satisfaction and customer services.
- Maximise work-winning success with goals, objectives and strategic planning.
- Optimize project, product and service delivery performance.
- Diversifying and growing a sustainable business.
- Increasing revenue streams and improving financial strategic performance (may include short and long-term objectives).
Note: The plan includes example actions to achieve the strategic objectives that have been provided for you.
Why Choose to Buy this Strategic Objectives and Targets Plan?
- This 5-page plan is a pre-filled template that gives you some fantastic examples of specific goals, business objectives and their required actions to achieve them.
- The plan would be a huge advantage if you would like to develop and set strategic objectives and take actions to attain this direction for your business strategy.
After purchasing this strategic objectives and targets plan you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own strategic objectives and targets plan.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the plan.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Strategic Objectives and Targets Plan
- This plan is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The document will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This strategic objectives and targets plan is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: