What is Manual Handling Task?
A manual handling task refers to workplace activities requiring the use of force exerted by a person to lift, lower, push, pull, move, hold, restrain, grasp, manipulate, strike, throw or carry an object, load or body part.
What is a Manual Handling Assessment?
A manual handling assessment is a questionnaire that can be used to evaluate a person’s general understanding and knowledge of the potential hazards posed by manual handling tasks. It is generally conducted after manual handling training has been presented.
The goal of a manual handling assessment is to ensure workers have a good understanding of the risks posed by manual handling and can work safely when performing manual handling work tasks.
Manual handling assessments are an important tool in ensuring the work health and safety of employees and enabling safe work practices.
Contents of this Manual Handling Assessment
This manual handling assessment questionnaire has provisions for ten manual handling assessment questions that are associated with:
- Assessing the risk of manual handling.
- Risks of injury when pushing, pulling, carrying or awkward postures etc.
- Manual handling risk management assessments.
- Hazardous manual handling.
- Hand or bodily forces.
- High risk control measures (e.g. mechanical aids etc).
- Reducing the risk musculoskeletal disorders in the working environment.
Why Choose to Buy this Manual Handling Assessment
- This 2-page manual handling assessment can help you with manual handling training and assess the competence of workers and their understanding of safe manual handling practices.
After purchasing this manual handling assessment you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own manual handling assessment.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the assessment.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Manual Handling Assessment
- This manual handling assessment is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The assessment will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This manual handling assessment is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: