About this SWMS for Powder Actuated Tools
Powder actuated tools fire a charge of powder that is used to drive nails, rivets, and other fasteners into concrete and steel surfaces. These types of tools are commonly used in construction, manufacturing and maintenance to fasten materials to surfaces that cannot be drilled or screwed into.
While these tools are incredibly useful, they can be dangerous if not used properly. This SWMS outlines the processes to enable the safe operation of powder actuated tools.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Pre-operational inspection.
- Clean-up, storage and end of day pack up.
This safe work method statement for powder actuated tools includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks associated with using powder actuated tools.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Powder Actuated Tools?
- Powder actuated tools can be dangerous if not used properly and require special safety measures.
- There are certain safety procedures that must be followed to ensure the safe operation of explosive power tools.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team manage the hazards and risks associated with these tools, to enable safe operation and use.
After purchasing this SWMS you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own powder actuated tool SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Powder Actuated Tools
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for powder actuated tools is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: