What is a Plant and Equipment Maintenance Register?
A plant and equipment maintenance register is a management system type document that contains the description and identification of all plant and equipment belonging to a business.
The register can record the identification, make and model of equipment and serial numbers etc. The purpose of an all-encompassing national equipment register is to ensure that an organization knows all the details of what they have, when it needs to be serviced and when registrations are due.
The Importance of Plant and Equipment Maintenance
Plant and equipment maintenance is essential for the long-term success of any business. If you do not keep your plant and equipment in good working condition, you could be putting your business at risk.
Here are a few reasons why plant and equipment maintenance is so important:
- It reduces downtime. Downtime can cost you money, as well as lose your customers.
- It increases productivity. When your plant and equipment is well maintained, it will work faster and more efficiently than if they were poorly maintained or not maintained at all.
- It lowers costs by preventing malfunctions or accidents that may occur due to poor maintenance practices.
- It helps ensure that employees stay safe while on the job because they are working with machines that are not prone to breaking down unexpectedly or malfunctioning in ways that could cause harm.
Contents of this Plant and Equipment Maintenance Register
This register has provisions for recording the following aspects of plant and/or equipment:
- Entry date.
- Name of plant or equipment.
- Make and model.
- Serial or ID number.
- Year of manufacture.
- Registration number.
- Rego renewal due on.
- Current hours.
- Date service is due.
- Annual inspection due.
- Work or maintenance required.
Why Choose to Buy this Plant and Equipment Maintenance Register?
- This register can assist you to facilitate the maintenance and management of plant and equipment. This includes all plant (including vehicles) that are hired, leased or otherwise procured and operated at your workplace.
After purchasing this register you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own equipment maintenance register.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the register.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Equipment Maintenance Register
- This register is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The register will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Excel format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This register is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: