About this SWMS for Structural Alterations and Repair Work
The SWMS outlines the processes to enable safety when undertaking structural alterations and repair work. The SWMS covers various types of work tasks and matters such as preparation, planning and assessment, personal protective equipment, working with power tools and more.
Note: Work involving structural alterations or repairs that require temporary support to prevent collapse is classified as a ‘high risk construction work’ under the work health and safety regulation and a SWMS is mandatory.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Isolation of energy services.
- Using hand and power tools.
- Using a hazardous chemical.
- Installing temporary load bearing supports and structural components.
- Installation of services, alterations and repair work.
- Removing temporary supports and structural components.
- Clean-up and end of day pack up.
This SWMS for structural alterations and repair work includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks associated with structural alterations and repair work.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Structural Alterations and Repair Work?
- Structural alterations and repair work can be inherently dangerous. It is important to take all the necessary precautions and safety measures to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks associated with structural alterations and repair work and enable a safe working environment.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own structural alterations and repair work SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Structural Alterations and Repair Work
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This safe work method statement is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: