About this Induction Register
An employee induction register is used to keep track of new employees who have undergone orientation and initial training at an organization. The purpose of an employee induction register is to record that all new hires have received the necessary information and training to perform their jobs effectively and safely.
The register can include details such as the employee’s name, start date, high risk work licenses and the names of the trainers who conducted the induction.
Why Download this Induction Register?
- This induction register can assist you keep track of who has been inducted to your worksite and their key skills and competencies.
- The induction register is in Excel format and cells (dates) have been conditionally formatted to alert you when dates of expiration are imminent or have expired.
With this induction register you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own induction register.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the register.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Induction Register
- This register is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Download Template’ button or the ‘Download Through Checkout’ button.
- No payment is required for this register and it will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Excel format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require: