What is Demolition Work?
Demolition work is the process of demolishing a structure and may include such projects as dismantling a building, bridge or load bearing suspended floor etc. This is typically done by using heavy load shifting machinery, such as excavators, to break the structure down into smaller pieces that can be safely removed from the worksite.
There are many reasons why a structure may need to be demolished, for example, a building may be too old or damaged to be safe or it may need to be removed to make way for new construction.
Demolition work can be dangerous, so it’s important to have a professional team that is experienced in this type of work.
What is a Demolition Work Permit?
Demolition permits are required for work that has been defined to be ‘demolition work’. The purpose of a demolition permit is to ensure safety and to ensure approvals have been obtained. If doing demolition work you may also be required to submit work plans detailing the scope of the demolition work.
Contents of this Demolition Work Permit
There are provisions in this permit for the following aspects of demolition including but, not limited to the following:
- Demolition contractors.
- Property owner.
- WHS and environmental hazards.
- Licensing and obtaining permits.
- Controlled inspection of the site plan.
- Identification of services been identified.
- Services have been disconnected, removed and made safe.
- Overhead power lines.
- Hazardous materials.
- Pressure vessels.
- Competent persons.
Why Choose to Buy this Demolition Work Permit
- This 1-page permit can assist you identify and assess all safety requirements that are needed for a proposed demolition works project.
After purchasing this permit you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own demolition work permit.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the permit.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Demolition Work Permit
- This permit is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The permit will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This demolition work permit is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: