About this SWMS for Cable, Supports and Ladder Tray Installations
Staying safe with cable, support, and ladder tray installations is important to ensure the safety of the workers involved in the installation. This SWMS outlines how employers can safely manage work when installing cable, supports and ladder trays and enable a safe and healthy work environment for workers.
Note: The control of electrical risks and hazards is comprehensively detailed in several pieces of legislation. It is extremely important that all the applicable acts, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards are reviewed and discussed in as much depth as is necessary to effectively manage electrical safety.
Job steps that are covered in the safe work method statement include:
- Planning and preparation.
- Vehicles arriving on site.
- Unloading cable, supports and ladder trays.
- Storage of materials and equipment onsite.
- Cutting ladders and trays to fit using suitable cutting equipment.
- Battery-operated tools and equipment.
- Using a scissor lift to mount fixings and install cable, supports and ladder trays.
- Cleaning area and packing up equipment.
This SWMS for cable, supports and ladder tray installations includes:
- A risk assessment and risk assessment matrix.
- Qualifications and training requirements.
- Potential hazards and risks with cable, supports and ladder tray installations.
- Control measures, checks and monitoring activities.
- Actions for implementation, monitoring and reviewing of the SWMS.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Inspections and maintenance checks that are required.
- A consultation and sign-off record.
- Legislation references.
Why Choose to Buy this SWMS for Cable, Supports and Ladder Tray Installations?
- Secure and safe installation of cables, supports and ladder tray is essential for any industrial or commercial setting.
- This SWMS can assist you and your work team understand the hazards and risks associated with cable, supports and ladder tray installations and take the necessary safety precautions to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety of workers.
After purchasing this safe work method statement you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the safe work method statement template to create your own cable, supports and ladder tray installations SWMS.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the safe work method statement.
- Enable compliance with Australian legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Availability and Use of this SWMS for Cable, Supports and Ladder Tray Installations
- This SWMS is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- This SWMS will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This SWMS for cable, supports and ladder tray installations is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: