What is a Consultation Form?
A consultation form is a document that verifies that consultation has taken place between a workgroup and/or a selection of persons and management. The form may also be used to record the liaison process with clients, the public and/or other entities.
What is Workplace Consultation?
Workplace consultation is a process through which employers, employees and/or other related parties work together to identify and resolve health and safety concerns in the workplace. Workplace consultation involves the fostering, cooperation and development of partnerships between government, regulators, employers, workers and stakeholders.
What are the Benefits of Consulting with the Workers?
Any reputable business recognizes the benefits of consulting with its workforce. Safer and better outcomes are more attainable by using the experience and expertise of workers, as the workers can assist with hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control. In addition, consultation with the workers leads to a higher level of compliance with procedures, enabling safety improvements to be more easily achieved.
Consultation is also vital to good workplace decision-making processes, as it helps employers ensure that everyone is aware of what is happening and that their views are considered. Some examples of when consultation should occur are when:
- Determining the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Establishing company policies.
- Assigning roles, responsibilities and authorities, as applicable.
- Determining how to fulfill legal requirements and other workplace requirements such as hazards, risks and the requirements of management systems.
- Establishing health, safety, environmental and quality objectives and the plans to achieve them.
- Determining controls for outsourcing, procurement and s.
- Changes that may influence health, safety or welfare are proposed.
- Decisions are made about the measures to be taken to eliminate or control risks, etc.
Note: It is much easier to achieve a safe workplace when everyone involved in the work communicates and consults with each other about managing hazards and risks and works together to find solutions.
Contents of this Consultation Form
This consultation form has provisions for the following aspects of consultation:
- Reason for consultation (e.g. revised document, policy, procedure etc).
- Summary of changes.
- Feedback and comments.
- Originator for further consideration.
- Originator feedback.
Why Choose to Buy this Consultation Form?
- This 1-page consultation form can assist you validate that a consultation process has occurred between nominated persons and/or workgroups.
After purchasing this consultation form you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own consultation form.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the record.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Consultation Form
- This consultation form is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The form will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This consultation form is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: