What is a Fire and Evacuation Instruction Record?
A fire and evacuation instruction record is a document that contains information about what to do in the event of a fire. This includes info on evacuation routes and procedures, as well as information on emergency action plans and fire safety equipment. This information is significant for both businesses and individuals to have, as it can help to ensure that everyone knows what to do in the event of a fire.
Why are Fire and Evacuation Instructions So Important?
Fire and evacuation instructions are very important because they can help save lives and minimize damage in the event of an emergency evacuation. By having received instructions and knowing what to do in an emergency, people can be better prepared to respond quickly and effectively.
Fire and evacuation processes should always include people with disabilities and all potential types of emergencies (e.g. chemical spills, gas leaks, severe weather event etc).
Contents of this Fire and Evacuation Instructions Record
This fire and evacuation instructions record includes the following prompts and information inclusive of:
- Evacuation procedures.
- First response and evacuation assistance.
- Escape routes (fire exits and pathways to an exit).
- Prompts to evacuate the building, exit routes and emergency exits.
- Location of designated assembly area or areas of refuge.
- Prompt to check all rooms.
- The location of fire-fighting equipment (fire extinguishers, fire blankets, fire hoses).
- The location and sounds of evacuation alarms or equipment for warning of fire,
- The method of operation of fire-fighting equipment.
- The method used to activate fire alarms or equipment for warning of fire.
- Announcing for occupants of a building to evacuate.
- Contacting emergency services.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the building evacuation.
- Meeting the attending emergency responders.
Why Choose to Buy this Fire and Evacuation Instructions Record?
- Information on emergency response can be a legal obligation for employers. This 1-page fire and evacuation instructions record can assist you communicate the necessary emergency response instructions to new hires, contractors and visitors to your workplace.
- After communicating this information people will be much better prepared to respond quickly and effectively in an emergency.
After purchasing this fire and evacuation instruction record you will be able to:
- Very easily edit and customize the template to create your own fire and evacuation instruction record.
- Apply your own style, format and brand to the fire and evacuation instruction record.
- Use it in any industry or sector regardless of size or type of organization.
Availability and Use of this Fire and Evacuation Instruction Record
- This fire and evacuation instructions record is accessible to you right now by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- The document will be delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business.
- There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
This fire and evacuation instruction record is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
You may also require: