The objective of this 13-page environmental emergency response procedure template is to ensure that resources are equipped to respond in the event of an emergency and that in the event of an emergency:
– All persons are protected, as far as reasonably practicable, against injury or loss of life.
– Damage to the natural and social environment is minimized.
– The potential for asset loss is mitigated.
– The reputations of the company and its workers are protected.
– Business continuity and recovery is assured.
– Legal risks are eliminated or minimized.
This environmental emergency response procedure template is accessible to you right now by simply clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button below.
It is delivered to you in fully editable Microsoft Word format for immediate and full use in your business. There are no subscriptions, contracts or ongoing costs.
You may also require:
Please ‘Contact Us’ if you would like to see additional examples or discuss opportunities.